Monday, April 21, 2014

Madness

Hey!

longtimenosee~
I'm really sorry I abandoned you, again. ;_;

I just finished my National Exams and waiting for the result on May 20th.
and I definitely will be going to pass MUAHAHA.

I came back from Surakarta and Yogyakarta yesterday. 4 days 3 nights trip. a short one but yeah, we were having fun. and because of that trip, I made a big decision. really big. and... bad. for other people. and maybe for me? I don't know. this thing scares me. a lot. because I'm gonna hurt the ones that I love, and care about. and even myself don't know this is a right thing to do or not.

I can't tell you yet about it. like the detail of it. because I wanna make it clear first. I want everybody to know, and I wish they understand. It seems like all of you gonna think I'm a bad person. a reaaaaally bad bad person. and I'm sorry. but I couldn't lie about my feelings. I wish things get settle up really soon. and just moving foward to a better living.

bust btw, I will be going to South Korea from May 8th - 19th : D
I will post a lot of pictures and stories, and please pray for me that it's gonna be a fun, and save trip.

see you later,
love,

Whitney.

No comments:

Post a Comment